We conduct desktop reviews and on-site inspections to help you exercise energy storage due diligence and de-risk your solar and storage projects. Our engineers work alongside financiers and project teams to evaluate the entire asset lifecycle, helping you make sound investment decisions. Whether it’s a new project going through development & construction, or a system that has been in operation for years, we help you evaluate the asset’s value, strengths, and risks.
Our technical and microgrid due diligence services include:
- Evaluating the design and equipment
- Generating PVsyst models and evaluation of 3rd party models.
- Monitoring construction schedule and quality
- Testing and commissioning
- Project Turnover (punch lists, documentation, etc.)
- Performance analysis of existing operating assets.